Fish Forums banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
2,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I notice that there're so few people around.
Some must have forgotten these forums when they were unable to get in last week... Some shold have been frustrated due to the loss, some lazy re-sign up!
Maybe we should contact all the guys that we knew from these forums and noticfy this regeneration.
Thanks

·
Fish Executive
2,168 Posts
Yeah, Simpte only told me about the improved forum yesterday after personal messaging him.
I think that letting people know is not necessary, they will find out when they type in "Fishforums.com" because they know it won't be down for very long.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I came back!!

·
Registered
195 Posts
yup, and another thing is alot of people sign up for a temporary stay to get some info, or others havent been on for a while, so we will really know how many active users we have, itll just take some time is all

·
Fish Executive
2,168 Posts
Hi Judya!

·
Registered
120 Posts
Iwas just thinkin there was a few missing

·
Registered
2,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Fish_doc, hah? Well, I just remember some of you guys: hail_sniper, shev, simpte, davian459 and smouth_bourbon as she's my friend. Hmmm... some I don't see any more :-(

·
Registered
372 Posts
Yes, he is a member on my forums and I am a member on his forums. He is aware of fish forums back up, but as I said, his time is limited.

Neither of our forums has taken off - but one can expect that as they are primarily used so we aren't opening emails every day with fishy questions. Anyway, we spend more time talking to one another than we do answering individual questions. :D

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
The general forum seems to be picking up again... its nice when its slower i.e not alot of posts... so I can keep up!!! :oops:

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
looks like fish doc is back, rage_against_the_machine hasnt been on for quite a while even before the forum crashed, but he was having troubles with the hurricanes, and working as a mechanic or something.

·
Registered
75 Posts
aw simpte you remembered me, ur awesome haha

1 - 20 of 45 Posts